Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for the sperm I use today.

Ok, so I had to take a break from my online dating series to comment on the story everyone is talking about. Britney finally fed Federline to the wolves. Now he is free to father some more kids out of wedlock and piss away any money he gets on child support.

I have to words for K-Fed - Carlos Leone.

Who?

Exactly.

For those of you who don't retain useless information like I do (just see how well I'll do on Jeopardy someday) Carlos Leone was the donor for for Madonna's first child, Lourdes. Granted Madonna had a relationship with her former personal trainer but at least she never married him. She does, however, give him spousal support which is really the Debbie Rowe buy off to stay the hell out of Lourdes' life. It seems like Brit is trying to do the same thing. I don't think she has to worry tho', K-Fed barely wants anything to do with his kids from his previous relationship. Then, again, those kids are only tied to Moesha money and not the "ooops I made a million dollars again" bucks that bought him his Ferrari and recording contract.

Was it all part of a master plan? An elaborate ruse to pull one over on the public because it is quite possible there are 3 people sitting in their trailers deep in Arkansas shocked at the news.

Marry him, have some kids, get him set up on a career path about as long as a Louisville runway and lose him from the payroll before he can get his hands on any money she is about to make (providing she still has a fan base).

Maybe she's not as dumb as we all thought. But one thing is for sure, he is.

Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled blog.

No comments: