Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh crystal ball, tell me what is in store for me

Note: I started writing this yesterday and posted it today. I meant to do it last night but when I came home I was STARVING so we had to go eat our weight in 20 cent wings and then I just plain forgot to update it.

So, today I have a second interview at the dental office which just about sent my fingerprints to the lab to see if i came up with any homicide matches. Yes, a second interview. Let me reiterate. A SECOND interview for a receptionist job. Oh, and I found out today they have been calling around for my references. Nothing like doing that 14 days later!

So, I think they are hauling me back in today to meet with the doctors. I am making a prediction now and then I will put this aside and tell you if I was right.

I am going to spend another two hours in there while I wait 10 minutes to meet with each doctor for two minutes and I have to answer the same questions over and over again.

Let's go see if i am right.

I was totally right. I was there for 90 minutes and met with two doctors and the coordinator (who I waited 20 minutes for). They offered me the job but not before trying to shake my confidence with shady head games and everyone knows how much I LOVE that. So, now I have some thinking to do.

No comments: